I have to agree that home cook food is still the best for the young ones. Like what my mother always say to me ever since Kayden is born, “It is very important to let the children to have a healthy and balance diet.”
Today, my wife and myself would like to share a simple recipe that is easy to prepare and cook for everyone, especially if you are a busy parent. Using carrot, potato, onions and meat, you can give a well-balance diet for your child and your family.
1. 1 russet potato
2. 1 carrot
3. ½ white onion
4. 200 grams of lean pork or chicken breast
5. 1 liter of water
6. ¼ tablespoon of salt for taste
7. Some pepper and ½ tablespoon of soya sauce
1. Skin the russet potato and carrot. Chop them into dices, about 2 to 3 cm will be good for the young ones to chew.
2. Peel the onion and cut them.
3. Marinate the meat with pepper and soya sauce.
4. Put all ingredients into pot with boiling water and allow it to boil. Simmer for 1½ hours.
5. Add salt to taste.