Happy Birthday Singapore! Here is my wife’s recipe for our family breakfast on the 9th of August 2013. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2 persons
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. 4 slices of white bread
2. 2 eggs
3. 5 spoons of milk
4. A few drops of vanilla extract
5. Some sugar (depending on your preferences)
6. Use your favorite brand of peanut butter. I am using Adam’s 100% peanut butter.
1. Cut each slices of white bread into 4 pieces.
2. Beat the 2 eggs and add the milk, vanilla extract and sugar together.
3. Dip the breads into the egg mixture.
4. Pan fry with medium flame until cook.
5. Spread them with your favorite peanut butter.