My wife and me decided to spend our weekends doing bakery. She resisted to use the oven, so she decided to make eggless Tiramisu cake, which I would call it the “oven-less” cake.
1. Vicenzi Vicenzovo Ladyfingers (12 pieces)
2. Granarolo Mascarpone (250g)
3. Bulla Thicken Cream (150g)
4. Whittingtons Natural Rum Essence (2 tablespoons)
5. Whittingtons Natural Vanilla Essence (2 tablespoons)
6. Hershey’s chocolate bar
7. CBTL premium decaf coffee (1/3 cup)
8. 1 teaspoon of sugar
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ready to be eaten: 4 hours
1. Pour the mascarpone, rum and vanilla essence together in a bowl. Whisk them until creamy and smooth. Fold in the cream.
2. Set medium brew for the CBTL premium decaf coffee on the coffee machine. Add a heaped teaspoon of sugar.
3. Brush the 12 pieces of ladyfingers with the coffee.
4. Arrange 6 pieces of ladyfingers at the bottom layer in the bowl and spoon half of the cream fillings over the ladyfingers. Shaved the chocolate bar with a knife.
5. Repeat the ladyfingers, finish the cream fillings and shave the chocolate bar until it covers the cake. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before consumption.
Thanks for reading. Hope you will try and feel free comment for improvements. :-)