My wife prepared a cheesy breakfast for me and my little boy during a Saturday morning. This scrambled egg omelet includes tomatoes, onions, honey baked ham and then, topped with some mozzarella cheese. Simple and quick breakfast that goes perfectly well with slices of breads.
Serving size: 3 persons
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. 1 tablespoon of butter
2. 3 large eggs
3. ½ large onion, all dice into small bits.
4. ½ medium tomato, all dice into small bits.
5. 4 white button mushrooms, all thinly sliced.
6. 100 grams of honey baked ham.
7. A pinch of salt.
8. 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
9. 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
10. Optionally, slices of mozzarella cheese.
1. Beat the 3 eggs and add the soya sauce and sesame oil. Leave it aside.
2. Heat up the pan and add the butter.
3. Add the dices of onions and stir fry over medium heat.
4. When the onions turn slightly brown, add the dices of tomatoes and slices of mushrooms. Stir fry over medium heat for 1 minute.
5. Pour the beaten eggs slowly and allow it to be cooked. Add a pinch of salt.
6. When the eggs are done, put it onto the plate and topped with some mozzarella cheese while it is still hot.
10. Sprinkle some pepper.